SolidWorks is being used by Designers and Engineers across the world and across a huge range of industry sectors to create innovative products. Let’s look at how SolidWorks functions for these Industries.
- Consumer Electronics (PCs, household appliances, cameras, etc.)
- Scientific and process control instruments
- Motors, generators and transformers
- Electrical Components
- Telecommunication and navigation
Solidworks Functionality Addresses:
- Enterprise PDM allows the design team to search and optionally reuse existing design documents as well as manage newly created documents Continue reading