Frequently asked questions on the Subscription Service program.
SolidWorks Subscription Services give your organization access to valuable software releases, service packs, and value added resources provided by DS SolidWorks Corp., as well as a variety of technical resources supplied by an NCCS SolidWorks authorized value-added resellers (VAR). Subscription Services enable you to participate more actively as a member of the global community of SolidWorks users.
- Automatic upgrades to the most up-to-date versions of SolidWorks software, including major releases and service packs.
- Live telephone support provided by NCCS SolidWorks value-added reseller (VAR).
- Full access to the Customer Portal where you can download software enhancements; access the SolidWorks Knowledge Base; receive tech tips; report and track service requests; view archived Webcasts and much more.
- SolidWorks enhancement request privileges.
- Free listing in the SolidWorks Manufacturing Network for qualified service companies.
For a comprehensive list of entitlements view the Subscription Services datasheet.
Enrolling in Subscription Services helps you get the most out of your SolidWorks software because access to the latest product releases and expert technical support saves you time and money. Improved software performance, innovative new product features, live technical support and 24-hour electronic technical support helps keep you focused on what matters most designing great products.
The easiest way to order SolidWorks Subscription Services is to contact us. If you are unsure who your VAR is, call us on 1300 021 046 and we will assist you.
Software releases are mailed directly to you or you can download them. Service Packs are also available online for download via the SolidWorks Customer Portal.
SolidWorks Software is available in thirteen languages. Live technical support is provided by NCCS which helps ensure you receive support locally.
Technical support comes in two forms:
- Live support includes live technical support from NCCS your SolidWorks value-added reseller (VAR) who has been trained and certified by SolidWorks to help you trouble shoot an array of technical issues.
- Electronic support includes an abundance of resources all accessible online through the SolidWorks Customer Portal. Electronic support includes access to the Knowledge Base, tech tips, help files, tech alerts, web casts, SR reporting and tracking, enhancement requests, and much more.
The quickest way to access technical support is to either access the Customer Portal or call us on 1300 021 046. It’s that simple.
The Customer Portal is a web-based hub for SolidWorks resources including:
- The latest versions of SolidWorks software and service pack updates
- A Knowledge Base and wide range of technical documents, such as Help, Tech Tips, Macros, and Best Practices
- Ability to make enhancement requests
- View your service requests
- View your SPR’s
- Edit your customer profile
- Participate in a moderated discussion forum