Attend SOLIDWORKS Meet the Simulation Expert to make smarter decisions and to increase productivity.
Simulation Presentation by our Expert from Dassault Systemes SOLIDWORKS – Kapil Gaitonde
This Session will give users an insight into SOLIDWORKS Simulation’s capability and how we can optimize our design.
Are you still simply increasing thickness to your design when it fails through prototype testing?
See for yourself how our SOLIDWORKS Simulation session can help you see the program’s capability
- Advance topics like frequency analysis will be presented.
- Avoid unexpected failures by predicting them using SW Simulation.
- Take a look at some real life cases where SW Simulation has save our customers time and cost.
27th July, Thursday
9.30am – 12pm
National Centre for Synchrotron Science
800 Blackburn Road, Clayton, Victoria 3168
Some of the well-known benefits of using SOLIDWORKS Simulation:
- Minimise the need for prototype
- Reduce unnecessary weight
- Reduce transport cost
- Ensuring design meets standards
- Better estimation of warranty issue by conducting fatigue analysis
- Predict stress behavior even under unexpected or improper use of component
Presentor – Kapil Gaitonde
Territory Technical Manager from DS SOLIDWORKS Simulation.
He has over 15 years of experience in Design Analysis using FEA, CFD and other form of analysis. Kapil looks after the SOLIDWORKS Simulation aspect of DS in the Asia Pacific Region and works with a huge range of industries in these regions.
This information session is on the 27th of July, 9.30am
If you have any questions, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 03 86770871.