MetaWorks-SW is a highly advanced integrated sheet metal programming solution that ties the core engine of MetaCAM seamlessly into the Solidworks design environment. The integrated application will process/translate Solidworks models into sheet metal parts with the defined tooling technology right from your Solidworks window. MetaWorks-SW can easily convert models (SLDPRT) or entire assemblies (SLDASM) files into programmed parts and nested sheets. The software is designed for the Solidworks power user who can benefit from the interface.
Integrated and User Friendly Interface
Single Integrated Design Environment allows the designer to program parts right from Solid Works without leaving Solidworks or having to intermediate files such as DXF.
MetaWorks drills down Solidworks assemblies and sub-assemblies, extracts the relevant sheet metal information, programs parts and loads them into a single nesting job for batch processing. The time saved in processing large assemblies with a single click versus manually programming each part justifies using MetaWorks-SW. Further, all part information is automatically inherited from the Solidworks file and eliminates any chance of human error.
- Integrated sheet metal programming solution for SolidWorks
- Automatically create programmed sheet metal parts from SolidWorks Model
- Integrity of Data maintained by reading material and thickness from SolidWorks Model
- Easily update model revisions and reprogram parts
- MetaCAM runs in a single integrated UI inside SolidWorks
- Batch Process assemblies and sub-assemblies into MetaCAM nested jobs
For more information, Click MetaWorks-SW to download the latest product information brochure