Metacam BENDCAM software is a powerful 3D simulation and offline programming software for press break machines.
Metacam BENDCAM software supports all popular machines including Amada HFE, MachTech, and many European brands.
Once the desired bend machine is selected, the auto tooler assigns suitable tooling based on the 3D model to generate a collision free bend sequence. The Bend Sequence and Tooling Layout can be output on graphical reports.
Collision Check and Simulation
The Bend Simulator provides detailed, precise, and configurable simulation of the entire operation. Back gauge movement, ram stroke, part insertion, and retraction are all animated. Simulation checks for collision between parts, tools, punch holder, and machine – displays any such collisions found in the model. Collisions can be visually inspected, zoomed in, and corrected using the graphical interface.
Tool layout and Bend Reports
Tool Mount Position, Tool Flip etc. can be modified similar to the actual machine operation. Detailed Bend Reports can be generated with 3D views of each Bend.
Back gauge editing
You can view the back gauges graphically and also change the position of the back gauges in the 3D visual representation window.
MetaCAM’s 3D Sheet metal Modeler can…
- Read IGES, STEP, Solidege © and Solidworks © native 3D models.
- Easily switch between Bend and Cut Edges.
- Unfold 3D models into Flat patterns directlyready for CAM.
- Represent form shapes such as Louvers,Lances, Countersinks and automatically assign Tooling.
- Automatically create Boxes, Mitered Corners.
- Model and Unfold weld & hemming flanges
For more information and help on the topic contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 86770871