SolidWorks is being used by Designers and Engineers across the world and across a huge range of industry sectors to create innovative products. Let’s look at how SolidWorks functions for these Industries.
- Consumer Electronics (PCs, household appliances, cameras, etc.)
- Scientific and process control instruments
- Motors, generators and transformers
- Electrical Components
- Telecommunication and navigation
Solidworks Functionality Addresses:
- Enterprise PDM allows the design team to search and optionally reuse existing design documents as well as manage newly created documents and versions.
- SolidWorks Simulation tools help engineers to ensure that a device’s behavior will be within design limits, reliable, and avoid thermal or stress-induced failures.
- 3DVIA Composer and eDrawings allow design concepts to be easily shared with external vendors, suppliers, customers, and other non-CAD users.
- Surface and solid modelling tools enable designers to easily create ergonomic product designs.
- PhotoView 360 photo realistic images and SolidWorks Animator animations are used to quickly and reliably convey design concepts.
- 3D ContentCentral saves time by providing the ability to find vendors, configure components, and download a 3D model directly into your design.
There are more than 68,000 SolidWorks seats at 18,000 companies in the High-Tech Industry.
SolidWorks Advantages for the High-Tech Industry
For more information on how SolidWorks can help your Industry contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 86770871