• Consumer Electronics (PCs, household appliances, cameras, etc.)
• Scientific and process control instruments
• Motors, generators and transformers
• Electrical Components
• Telecommunication and navigation
• Increased complexity
• Denser packaging
• Aggressive cooling
• Software replacing hardware
• Consumer – short product cycles and demand for aesthetically pleasing products
CRITICAL BUSINESS ISSUES THATNCCS COMES ACCROSS
• Government Standards
• Design process management
• Demand for smaller, lighter products
• Time to market
• Cost • Global Competition
• Growing concern for sustainability / recyclability
• Product innovation
WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO HAVE SOLIDWORKS AND NCCS AS YOUR PARTNER
SOLIDWORKS FUNCTIONALITY ADDRESSES
• Enterprise PDM allows the design team to search and optionally reuse existing design documents as well as manage newly created documents and versions.
• SolidWorks Simulation tools help engineers to ensure that a device’s behavior will be within design limits, reliable, and avoid thermal or stress-induced failures.
• 3DVIA Composer and eDrawings allow design concepts to be easily shared with external vendors, suppliers, customers, and other non-CAD users.
• Surface and solid modelling tools enable designers to easily create ergonomic product designs.
• Photo View 360 photo realistic images and SolidWorks Animator animations are used to quickly and reliably convey design concepts.
• 3D Content Central save times by providing the ability to find vendors, configure components, and download a 3D model directly into your design.
• Circuit Works provides the ability to bring electronics information into the mechanical design
Contact email@example.com for a solution that meets your expectation, contact today for price