We have been asked many times about Comparison between Teksoft Procam and new METACAM, Here is all details you need, click on the link below
1. Importing of all the latest DXF and DWG formats, Also the option of importing data straight from other popular 3D cad system like Solidworks, Solidedge ,Inventor,Pro-e.
2. When Importing DXF and DWG Option of Auto correcting the drawings.
3. Also the option of detecting open entities , double entities for drawn Parts
4. Advanced Features Like automatic corners, Notches , and advanced trim Functions, AUTO Snap Commands
5. 99 parametric transition shapes
6. All the standard shapes and patterns.
1. Customisable turret Layouts and Inventory systems.
2. Save different Turret configuration, and can Use that turret on configuration on any sheets.
3. Advance functions for AUTO TOOLING.Set priorities on how you want to set the auto tooling.
4. Set the tool range colours for quick Identifications.
5. Inbuilt material database.
6. Auto mount tools in to turret
7. Automatic MICROJOINT
8. Add Micro joint even after punching.( which you can’t to in Procam)
9. Interactive Tooling
Once the part has been automatically punched we can change the
10. Automatic Repostions
The Sheets can be automatically reposition, will avoid clamps, with
some advanced features like , reverse repositions, and return to start.
11. Automatic Common Punching on the sheet and rotates to 90deg.
Without the nesting options.
12. Stretch command ,If we Stretch the drawing the tooling goes with it.
13. Once layout is nested if the part is changed whole sheet is updated.
14. Advance sheet Simulation with error detection.
15. Printable sheet layout reports with all the details necessary for
16. Sequencing of the sheet can be changed manually , the start, direction etc
17. Auto tooling of SPECIAL tool and Suppressing tooling on bend lines.
18. Cluster tool creation.